Saturday, November 30, 2013

Welcome to our December Guest Designer - Danni Bindel

Good evening!
 
Hope you're all having a great Saturday night.  I'm popping in to share some news...

Today I am excited to welcome our Guest Designer for December, but first I'd like to say Mahalo again to our wonderful November Guest Designer, Linda Tan from Life of a Girlie Girl.  Thank you so much for all the lovely inspirations and adorable projects you created while you were with us.  Your weekly posts always brought a smile and inspiration to everyone and for that we are so thankful that you joined us.  
 
Now I'm pretty sure a lot of you know our next Guest Designer.  She's an amazing crafter and coloring guru.  She has her own challenge blog and is just about the sweetest lady you'll ever meet.  Please join me in welcoming:
 
Danni Bindel from Danni's Dream.

Here's a little more about Danni in her own words:
My name is Danni and I am currently a SAHM to Matthew who is 12 and Annabelle who is 9. I'm married to Sam for 14 1/2 years and we just started our lives as civilians after Sam being in the army for 14 years.
I started scrapbooking about 16 years ago and found stamping about 8 years ago and as they say, the rest is history! Crafting is my passion and I just can't get enough of it.
I am also an animal lover and hope to work/volunteer at a zoo one day when I grow up!
~Smiles~
 Danni
Have a super sparkly day!
When in doubt--add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!
Housework won't kill you, but why take the chance?

Visit My Blog and my challenge Flutter By Wednesday's

Aren't her tag lines cute?  I had to leave them in. :)  Today Danni shared her news as well as this super fun card featuring Fumi with Messenger Bag on her blog.  Please be sure to stop by, become a fan and leave her some love. 

Fumi with Messenger bag - Card created by Danni Bindel

Danni is so amazing with color combos and awesome layouts.  She also has an amazing eye for paper combos.  I am always in awe each time I go to her blog.  I can honestly say that in the past I have used some of her layouts whenever I was stuck on a project and needed some inspiration.  She's got plenty and we're soooo glad she'll be sharing it with us and you.

Stop by on Tuesday when she'll share her first official post with us and every Tuesday in December.

Come back tomorrow when Team Yumi shares the details of our December month long challenge and their inspirations.  It's bound to be picture perfect! ;)

Mahalo for stopping in!  Have a great Saturday night!

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! You have me blushing and my head is swelling from all the kind words. Thank you for the opportunity to design for you! :)

cebelica said...

Such a bright and positive creation. I love it! xx

Blankina said...

So pretty!! Lovely colours..
Hugs Blankina