Thursday, November 29, 2012

.:Thank You:.

Hello There!

Kathy here, and I'm popping in to share my last post with you. 
It's been a wonderful experience being the guest for October/November and working with the ladies from Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  You all have amazing talent and always continue to inspire!  There's no other perfect way to say goodbye as a guest than with a "Thank You" card. I used Yumi & Fumi for this card from their first official line debut with a fall Thanksgiving theme.



Here's another view of the card showing off the glittery accents...



My...how times flies and how far they have come!! I just want to say best wishes and keep up the fabulous work here. Thanks again for letting me be apart of your journey! For those of you who are new here...they have some cute stamps going on especially with the NEW 2012 WINTER RELEASE so don't miss out and stay tune for more to come =)

Kathy

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Love the glittery accents and your card is fabulous!! You've been an awesome Guest DT and we are so lucky to have had you Kathy! Hugs, Rosie