Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Cards with Yeti & the Girls

Hello!  It's Eva here today.  Hope everyone enjoyed the awesome preview of Yumi & Fumi's Winter Release!  You can check out that post HERE if you missed the girls and their new friends.  We had some wonderful guests and I loved the cards that they all created.

I have some holiday cards to share with the soon to be released Yeti, Yeti Fumi & Yeti Yumi.  I wanted each stamp to be showcased on their own but also wanted them to look like a set.  This is what I came up with.

They all have the same background paper, fence die cut (from CC Designs) and a meadow die cut (from PTI).  I used the same color theme for all 3 as well.  So these actually came together pretty quickly once I decided the layout and colors.  These could easily be boxed together to give away as a gift too.

Here is Yeti Yumi on her own.  The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.  I added some fun lights on the top of the card as well.

Here is big, huggable Yeti with the same sentiment.

Lastly, we have Yeti Fumi with the same sentiment and lights too.  These girls and their friends are so fun to color.  I'm always amazed at how alive these girls look once they're colored.

The Winter Release will be available November 26th in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade store!  Please also check out our current challenge HERE.  There is a prize and you could get your own personalized Top 3 badge!!  I love the cute badges!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

eva

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Eva, this is the cutest set ever!! This totally shows off how the three can be used separately but still come together as one. Great choice of papers, sentiments and colors! The lights on top are a very sweet touch. Fantastic job!! Love this!!
;)

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous I love the images they are adorable, you have coloured them beautifully and the layouts are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Mary J said...

I love these Eva!!

Denice said...

Awwww...these are adorable! What a cute gift set these would make.
:Dxx

hapagirlren said...

I would totally put these up on my wall for my holiday decorations...they are awesome, Eva!

She's a Color Queen said...

OH MY GOSH, these are adorable Eva!! I'm loving the new stamps as well.